Weight Loss Hcg drops Review

Photobucket

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

P90X: My vegetarian experience with P90X



Have you heard of the P90X diet program? If not, you have probably been living under a rock. Just sayin...It`s a workout program that`s been around for quite a few years now . This workout  is designed to transform the body in 90 days from fat to fabulous in only 3 months. 

Does it work?
I myself have been using the P90x system on and off for the past few years. and it has worked well time and time again for me. It`s perfect for when I really want to get in shape to look good for an upcoming class reunion, wedding or graduation.  It does take a bit of commitment and dedication but with this system it is very possible and achievable to be ripped in 90 days.

Of course, no amount of exercise will give you your ideal body without quite a bit of focus on nutrition.The P90x program means eating clean for a lean body. You certainly won`t starve on this diet, especially since on Sundays you get a Free Day. This always helps me stick to my diet so much since I just tell myself I can eat that chocolate and pizza on sunday and eat clean the rest of the week.

I just wanted to mention too, that i am a vegetarian and successfully completed the p90x program on a vegetarian diet. For my protein sources I used meatless chycken breasts, grilled, seasoned tofu, tofu dogs, eggs, soy yogourt, vegetarian deli slices and more. There are endless options for how to do this P90x program on an ovo vegetarian diet. You could do it vegan too with just a bit more preparation and cooking. 
If you would like to get more information about  the P90x program, just go here:  P90X UK

No comments:

Post a Comment