Weight Loss Hcg drops Review

Photobucket

Monday, February 28, 2011

My Trip To Florida & Seva Restaurant Review

My husband and I are driving down to Florida with our puppy. Last night we slept in Ann Arbor a very veggie friendly university town. One of the restaurants I found on my handy Happy Cow app was Seva's. It was open on Sunday night and offered take out which was essential for us with our dog. We were both extremely pleased with our meal and determined that it was the best take out we ever had! For an appetizer we had the Pesto Crustini made with fresh basil cashew pesto, tomato and vegan Daiya cheese. It was a good sized portion and totally delicious. For an entree, my husband had the Pasta alla Bosca and loved it. Penne pasta with portabella mushrooms, spinach and soy sausage. It was perfectly spiced and pretty to look at too! My entree was the grilled Tofurkey sandwich. With guacamole, dill sauce, daiya cheese and tomatoes, totally yummy! Oh yes, it also came with yam fries. Overall with our rose wine in room, the total experience was memorable and I would highly recommend Seva's to everyone, vegetarian or not. Check out their extensive menu on their website here: http://www.sevarestaurant.com

No comments:

Post a Comment