Weight Loss Hcg drops Review

Photobucket

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Organized Traveling Vegetarian

I thought I would share this morning on how I organized myself to eat well while traveling. As you all know, most convenient food sources on the road is junk. From McDonald's to Kentucky Fried Chicken to Arby's and Wendy's all offer... Pretty much Nothing for vegetarians wanting to eat healthful foods. The solution? Pack your own foods and spice it up with once a day visits to selected vegetarian and vegetarian friendly restaurants in the cities you visit.

Here is a list of what I packed in a large cooler bag to last me 3 days minus one meal a day at a vegetarian restaurant. One bag of mixed lettuce and a container to mix salad in. Bags of pre-cut veggies: celery, red and orange bell peppers, 5 mini cucumbers, tub of hummus, almonds, veggie hot dogs, veggie lunch meat, rice crackers, avocado and tomato uncut. Oh yes, herbal tea bags to brew at the motel at night, lemon for morning lemon water and a pint of pre- made green juice. So far so good and we will be getting to our destination tonight in southern Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment