Weight Loss Hcg drops Review

Photobucket

Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Review of Chef Brooke's In Fort Myers

P484

Went for lunch at Chef Brooke's Natural Cafe for lunch yesterday. Everything here is organic and fresh although not completely vegan. My flexitarian husband had the special of the day: Rainbow chicken with rice, beans and salad. He truly enjoyed it, thought it tasted great, was the perfect heat and felt great and energized after eating it.

My special of the day was a walnut and millet patty with salad. It was so good and fresh and I especially enjoyed the 3 types of sprouts in my salad. Oh yes, I started off my meal with a shot of wheatgrass. It was my first time ingesting wheatgrass that one of the employees at Brooke's juiced right in front of us. So healthy and pure. As my husband said, it's like drinking the lawn.

We ate outside at the tables since we had our puppy with us but there was a nice eating area inside with juice bar. They also had a variety of vegan and organic products for sale. Chef Brooke herself took our order and was very sweet. She made us feel very welcome. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone who cares about their health, vegetarian or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment