Weight Loss Hcg drops Review

Photobucket

Saturday, March 12, 2011

What To Feed A Vegetarian Baby

P685

I found this question and answer segment on Babies Love Organic's website here: http://www.babiespreferorganic.com/help-me-with-new-vegetarian-baby-foods/

I have learned that preparing ahead of time is the best! Our daughter is almost 3 months old, so of course she will not be eating solids yet. However, when she does start, I want to be prepared.

We have chosen to go vegetarian again and she will be as well. Does anyone know of any good recipes sites for homemade vegetarian baby food? We will never buy store bought and it must be 100% Organic. Any ideas or tips or sites?

Thanks Oh and, FYI: I am not looking for others to force meat upon our family. My entire family has been raised Vegetarian and our Pediatrician has said this was fine, there are alternatives. Thank you for your input, but it will not be necessary. If my daughter gets sick…we will know, and she surely will never be removed from our home.

We are a wonderful Christian family who can provide more for our children than most people can. We also help other families and do missionary work. The Lord is with us as He is with you. God bless. Thank you for those with kind answers.

I feel the individuals who say that we must eat meat to live are usually (not always) the unhealthy and misinformed people whom we read their obituaries in the mornings. It is a lifestyle choice and one we feel comfortable with. Thank you again.

Check out the replies to this question and add your own if you wish here:
http://www.babiespreferorganic.com/help-me-with-new-vegetarian-baby-foods/

No comments:

Post a Comment