Weight Loss Hcg drops Review

Photobucket

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Who hasn't Heard of Moosewood?

P290

This restaurant in Ithaca New York has been around for many many years... They have served countless meals, written a dozen of cookbooks and changed American dining forever.
After reading through one of my favorite Moosewood cookbooks yesterday: Moosewood Cooks for a Crowd, I realized that I had never been to their website! As I suspected, they have an awesome website with recipes that change seasonally plus information about their restaurant and even an online store where you cam buy cookbooks and Moosewood merchandise. Check it out here: http://www.moosewoodrestaurant.com/

1 comment:

  1. I just love visiting new vegetarian restaurants. It gives me a real thrill. In my hometown of Timmins, Ontario, the only restaurant that serves an abundance of tasty vegetarian dishes is Le Taj Tandoori
    Restaurant Timmins

    ReplyDelete