Weight Loss Hcg drops Review

Photobucket

Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Favorite Vegan Country Gal

P802

story from: http://blog.seattlepi.com/people/2012/04/11/carrie-underwood-loves-vegan-diet/

Country star Carrie Underwood’s vegan diet is helping the singer make better choices at mealtimes. A longtime vegetarian, the singer gave up all dairy and animal products last year after a friend became vegan and started looking “amazing.” And Underwood’s really beginning to notice how great she feels now that she’s given up fatty treats too.

She tells ABC News Radio she owes her big lifestyle change to her healthy pal: “(It was) like something had happened in her life. There was some switch flipped. Something was up. Her skin was glowing. Her eyes were gorgeous. Like, her body was amazing. “Something had happened, and I was like, ‘What are you doing? I need to know. The world needs to know.’ And she said, ‘I went vegan.’”

And now Underwood is encouraging others to try the health kick, adding, “It’s easier for me, actually, when I go out to eat because if I’m like, ‘Oh, I’m vegan. I can’t have that cheesy pasta.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment