Weight Loss Hcg drops Review

Photobucket

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Vegetarian Birthday

P280

Since it's my birthday today, I decided to do this post about special vegetarian meals...
I found a website that got my mouth watering... Now my only problem is not what to eat on my birthday but how to choose from all the options!
It's a toss up between Palek with Tofu, Lentil and Cheese Loaf, Fry Free Samosas , Pumpkni Curry and Sun Dried Tomato and Cranberry Risotto. For these and other fabulous birthday meal ideas, go here: http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/browse-results.asp?category=Birthday+Vegetaria...

Vegetarian Birthday Dessert is a whole other story! If you are looking for an awesome vegan birthday cake recipe, look here: http://www.vegfamily.com/vegan-recipes/desserts/tomato-soup-cake.htm

I highly recommend all of Sarah Kramer's cookbooks. They are like my bibles when it comes to vegan cooking!

Happy Birthday to me... And to all vegetarians around the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment